The Contrad range is used routinely in the pharmaceutical, petrochemical, nuclear, aerospace, automotive, chemical, engineering, utilities, healthcare, food & drink, brewing, and other industries, research & development, education etc.
Contrad cleaning products are biodegradable, non-flammable, and totally rinsable, providing safe and total cleaning and decontamination of glassware, ceramics, plastics, rubbers, stainless steel and other metals.
Contrad products are available throughout Europe, Asia, Africa and Australasia.
- An alkaline, bactericidal, phosphate-free liquid cleaning agent and radioactive decontaminant for manual cleaning or use in an ultrasonic cleaning bath.
- Firmly established as the foremost laboratory cleaning agent, providing the highest level of consistent and reliable performance.
- More efficient than chromic acid mixtures and has none of the risks associated with the storage, handling, use and disposal of corrosive acids.
- A phosphate based liquid cleaning agent and radioactive decontaminant for manual cleaning or for use in an ultrasonic cleaning bath.
- Alkaline and bactericidal.
- Highly effective general purpose cleaning agent.
- A near neutral, non-corrosive, non-toxic, phosphate-free liquid cleaning agent and decontaminant for manual cleaning or use in an ultrasonic cleaning bath.
- Specifically formulated for safe and effective use on non-ferrous metals, 'soft' glass, coated lenses, polymer surfaces and sensitive materials which must not be cleaned by acidic or alkaline cleaning agents.
- An alkaline, bactericidal, non-foaming, phosphate-free liquid cleaning agent and decontaminant.
- Provides outstanding detergent and free-rinsing action, for improved results in all types of automatic glassware washing machine that accepts a main wash liquid detergent.
- May be used as a pre-soak, prior to machine washing.
- An acidic, bactericidal, non-foaming formulation for use in all types of automatic glassware washing machine, either as a pre-wash where soiling is acid soluble or as a neutralising acid rinse.
- Improves washing machine performance by removing traces of the main wash detergent, which may be alkaline or contain phosphates, and by inhibiting the deposition of lime salts from hard water supplies.